Friday, May 30, 2008

Fun with "Walligraphy" (tm)


Fun in a kitchen or dining room. 3' long by 8" tall. $13


"Having someone to love is Family. Having somewhere to go is Home. Having both is a Blessing." Great next to family photos or in an entryway. 4' long by 1.5' tall. $25


How true this is...even if we don't want to admit it! 3' long by 5.5" tall. $9.25


"CHRIST" with over-lay of "The beginning of the most perfect man began in the most humble of homes." 3' long by 7" tall. $23 for the two colors.


Great for all Disneyland fans! Approx. 3' long by 5" tall. $8.50

~~~~~~

"Walligraphy" (trade-marked) a great way to add to your decor; whether at home, in the office or even in the classroom. This form of decorating is really beginning to take off. And it's fun!! If you're anything like me, and decorating is just not your cup of tea, don't worry. This is so EASY and makes any group of pictures look good.

Do you have a favorite quote, verse, or phrase? Would you like to decorate your kid's room in some sort of theme? I have LOTS of fonts (somewhere around 9,000), LOTS of clipart, and 50 colors of vinyl (glossy, matte, or etched glass) to choose from, so I'm sure I can create something you'd like. What wall couldn't use a little "sprucing up" anyway?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love them all! I think I will want to get the quote about family... home...blessing. That is sweet. I like the bathroom one, it's so true and funny! (unless you are on the outside waiting, then it's not so funny!

Very good ideas! Keep up the good work!