Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Monthly Specials

I hope June is treating everyone well so far. It's a brisk 56 degrees with dark rain clouds looming overhead....nothing like June weather should be (at least in my opinion). We're getting ready to begin summer vacation here at our house. The last day of school is tomorrow, June 4th. I'm quite excited to have my kids home with me. We're planning some camping trips this summer; some with friends and others by ourselves. It should be FUN!!! To everyone reading this, enjoy your summer plans!

Here's my monthly specials:

For those who order in the month of June, you'll receive a 15% discount on your order. Just mention this blog to get the discount.

If you happen to have a birthday in June, you'll receive 20% off your order. You'll just have to let me know when you order.

This week I'll be putting up a booth at the Lewiston, Idaho, Farmer's Market; Wed., June 4th from 3 to 7 p.m. It's their opening day, and they'll have live music, food, and lots of things to look at. It's in the D Street Parking Lot (downtown) and the newly redone Brakenbury Square (across the street from the parking lot). Come check it out!

I'll also be back at the Moscow Farmer's Market this Saturday, June 7th.......as long as they have a space for me. It's from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Hope to see you there!

No comments: