Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Open for business!

Okay everyone, I'm brand new at this blogging thing (like you haven't heard that somewhere before), but hopefully you'll stick with me. My name is Chauntelle, and I decided to start a blog to help "promote" my new business. So here it goes!!

My business name: ExpressionsByElle

What is it? I do custom vinyl lettering and decals for your home, signs, walls, decor, vehicles, office, etc. You name it, you can probably add vinyl to it to make it FUN and more interesting!!!! You're only limited to your imagination........or mine! : )

When did I start? ExpressionsByElle has actually been running since March 2006. My younger sister, Karmelle, started it up and ran it for two years, and in March 2008, I took it over. Did you notice that both our names end in "elle"? Thus, the business name. She is so CREATIVE!

Where do I sell my stuff? From home, at local Farmer's Markets, home parties, fund-raisers, craft shows, through email, etc.

What's the cost? Check out my pricing sheet that I'll be posting. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Do I ship? Of course. My shipping prices are on my pricing list, so check them out. Have any friends that would like to order, too? I can ship the orders together and you can split the shipping costs with your friend.

My contact information:
ExpressionsByElle
Chauntelle Bloomfield, owner
208.883.5341
expressionsbyelle@gmail.com

So that's the scoop. Did I leave anything out? Probably. But that's the great thing about blogs.....I'll keep adding to it, so be sure to check back often. I sell lots of fun things and will be running different monthly specials, too. I'll post pictures of my projects so you can get some ideas of how versatile vinyl is. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

RCurtis said...

Chauntelle - This is awesome! You did a great job. I'm really impressed. Maybe I need to have you help me get started. . . Ranelle

Angie said...

Hi Chauntelle, I've handed out a few of your business cards to friends who love the family stickers on my van. Thanks so much for them!

Unknown said...

Looks great!! I'll add you to my growing list of blogs.

Kaylynn said...

Hey, what family stickers. Didn't see them here on the site. Can you please put them on...maybe I want some too :)

Chauntelle, this site is fun. I will be needing some lettering soon as I finish up the kids rooms.

So I am a little confused by the pricing, but hope that when I figure out what I want, I can just tell you and you can price it out for me, yes? Great! Hope to order soon!