Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Pictures!


This is my Large size glass block (8x8). You can customize it however you'd like. $20 (includes block, vinyl, & ribbon). I have two other sizes: Small (4x8) for $17 or Medium (6x8) for $20.


NEW--Brag Boards. This one says: FAMILY with overlay "Forever, For Always, No Matter What." I offer 4 colors of brag boards: Tan, Burnt Umber (Brown), Barn Red, or Black. This is a small (11x13) board. You can customize the lettering up to two colors. $18 for 11x13; $22 for 13x15 board.


NEW--6' Growth Ruler--this is a GREAT way to measure the growth of your kids and friends and still be able to take it with you if you ever move! Perfect next to a front or back door. $30 for everything (SORRY, can't ship it already made) or $15 for just the vinyl.


Hello Kitty Picture Frame with seedy glass. $18 for everything or $10 for just the vinyl (this includes one piece of clipart). If you just wanted to do a special quote without the clipart, the vinyl would be $6 or $15 for everything (includes pressed flowers, if you'd like).


Picture frame: FAMILY with overlay of "Life's Greatest Blessing".
$18 for everything or $6 for just the vinyl. Go ahead and customize it!


This is an example of my 6x6 tile (I have various colors). $10 for the tile; $7 for the vinyl only; or $15 with the 5" iron easel.

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Chauntelle!!! LOVE the new blog! Woohoo!!! (Satina sent me a link.) Ya got me laughing with the 'sexy women' tile!!!! I guess that means I am REALLY sexy since my kitchen looks like a tornado hit it! Ha ha ha! VERY cool little swirly stand thingys.... LOVE 'em. You have such great style....I know your new biz will do GREAT! Sending ya some {{{HUGS}}} from OR.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Chauntelle. I LOVE the growth board - I've never seen it before. If you're ever at a loss for fonts, Allie can design your own here: http://1000wordsphotography.typepad.com/allie/
I'm particularly fond of the one named "Lydia." Amazingly enough, it looks just like my own handwriting. :)

The Prestwich's said...

Yay! You got th blog up! Do you want me to come pick up my order? I can't wait to see them in my house. I am so excited! Now I can show my kids how much they stunt their growth by refusing to eat. It'll be awesome. The tears-the worried expressions. Just kiddin'. The blog looks great-nice job.