Thursday, July 9, 2009

What's in a design?


Just wanted to share with you a couple of new designs (or ideas) that I created. One of my good friends told me about this first one. This is what I came up with and thought it turned out super cute. What I like most about it, is that you can read it both ways: LOVE, friendship on fire; or Friendship on fire: LOVE. Thanks, Joni, for the great idea! Just another great way to spruce up your "old" picture frames.




These other three are magnetic signs I came up with for grad gifts. I thought they all turned out great, and the best thing about them is that they are multi-functional, personal, boys or girls will love them, and will look good in any room. I LOVE how the butterflies and stars make you realize that Brianne is growing up and moving onto bigger and better things. They are 10"x10" and cost $15 (includes up to two colors of vinyl) + ID tax.

2 comments:

RCurtis said...

Very cute ideas! Noelle & I love your designs. You do a great job!

Unknown said...

I like them both! Great ideas!