Monday, December 15, 2008

Magnet Stands





Hello all! Just thought I'd post my newest creations. Aren't they cute? Handy, too.
These are 5x7 pieces of sheet metal with a 2x2x7 stand. Go ahead and customize your own saying. Some sayings I thought of besides those shown are: #1 Mom, #1 Grandma (or Grandpa), All Boy, Princess, Remember, Family, Little Slugger, Families Are Forever.

These picture stands are $9 painted or $4 unpainted (+ tax if you live in Idaho). Each kit includes the piece of sheet metal, wood stand, vinyl saying (one color), and two marble magnets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want this! I will let you know how many. I wish I would have checked it out before CHristmas, but oh well, Birthdays are good too. I have a freidn who has a cute idea I want to take a picture of and send to you. Love you!